VACANCY: HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
We are looking for Human Resource Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative task and contribute to making the company a better place to work.
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
The goals will be providing excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
Human Resource Officer would be responsible for the following:
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policy and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management process
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Proven experience as HR Officer, Administrator
- Knowledge of HR functions (benefits, recruitment, training & development)
- Understanding of Labor Laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Diploma or Degree in Business Management or a related field
- 3 years’ practical experience
Send Your resumes to : email@example.com