VAPOR/STEAM CLEANING NOW OFFERED: MondoVap Steam Sanitation System
The beauty of steam cleaning is that it effectively trades heat for chemicals without sacrificing strength. In fact, when used correctly, steam can quickly kill 99.99% of germs and bacteria, making it a safe, healthy, eco-friendly, all-natural way to clean your home from top to bottom.
How do steam cleaners work? Steam’s teeny-tiny vapor molecules penetrate a surface’s pores to force out dirt, grease and other stain-causing substances.The steam’s extreme heat also slays bacteria, germs, mold, dust mites, and more — all using plain old water.
What can I steam clean? Steam cleaners can be safely used on a surprising amount of household surfaces, including sealed tile and hardwood floors, grout, sinks, tubs, countertops, carpets, mattresses, upholstery, showers, ovens, stove tops, grills, glass, and more. It all depends on the type of steam cleaner you have — you’ll need special attachments to complete certain tasks.
MondoVap with TANCS ® from Advanced Vapor Technologies (AVT) (Everett, WA) kills germs, saves time and protects health:
- The MondoVap TANCS® steam vapor sanitation system disinfects in several seconds, instead of the several minutes of typical dwell time required for chemical disinfectants.
- The MondoVap’s dry (typically 6 percent moisture content) steam vapor provides fast penetrating cleaning power to reach into pores and substrates for thorough cleaning and elimination of microbial hideouts.
- The MondoVap’s powerful action of low-pressure, low-moisture steam vapor cleans faster than traditional methods for enhanced productivity.
- MondoVap’s completely residue-free cleaning and disinfection process helps prevent re-soiling and bacterial growth, reduces re-clean labor and the need for augmentation with other odor control measures.
- MondoVap’s chemical-free process reduces supply cost, inventory and worker exposure/liability, while simplifying user protocols.
- MondoVap’s TANCS component enables extended equipment life, longer warranty and less maintenance, since it minimizes boiler scaling.