Tips for coming to an Interview.
We always here the terms ‘dressing for success” what does it really mean.
The way we dress communicates to people who are and what we are about.
Dressing for interviews seems to puzzle most people thinking, What do I wear?
Black, Blue and Grey pants or skirts suits are considered basic industry wear
So have an interview to attend apply the following
- Wear Black, Blue or Grey pants or skirt suit
- Stopper earrings and watch
- Simple hairstyle
- Simple kitten heal comfortable footwear
- No short of mini skirts
- No tight pants
- No revealing tops
- No hanging earrings
- No loud and outrageous hair colors (unless you are a model)
- No open toe shoes, platforms, flip-flops, sequences
Every potential interviewee must present themselves in professional manner regardless of the industry “dress for the job you want not the one you have”